Our aims & objectives:
- To strengthen our local businesses.
- To do this, we will encourage local purchasing plus share ideas, information and marketing opportunities
- Sharing and supporting of business ideas, experience and knowledge with a view to helping each other grow
- Community contributions in the form of business advice, support and work experience to local schools, colleges and universities
- Geographically we are centred on Navenby and cover Leadenham to Harmston inclusive
The Navenby & Cliff Villages Business Network meets on the last Tuesday of every month at the Marquis of Granby in Wellingore.
6pm for a 6.15pm start and the aim is for meetings not to last longer than an hour.
Visit our Facebook page.
Chairman & Social Secretary: Mindy Arora, Arora Marketing
Co-Chair & Treasurer: Luke Daniels, Urban Angels